Need repairs or a replacement for your OEM remote keyless entry system or a new keyless entry system installed on your vehicle? M & R Auto Electronics has everything needed to address any of your auto’s keyless entry issues. Stop fumbling for those keys on a cold winter day or dropping that bag of groceries while trying to balance them on your leg as you struggle to put the key in the lock. Unlocking your vehicle is as easy as a push of a button!
At M&R Auto Electronics
IS ALL WE DO
Keyless entry systems come with various features, including:
- Durable remotes with long battery lives
- Open trunks or automatic sliding doors
- Ignition controlled door locks
- Panic button
- Parking light flash / Horn confirmation
- Auxiliary outputs for optional remote control conveniences
- Easily lock / unlock your vehicle at the push of a button
- Quickly sound alarm when distressed or in trouble
- Many units work from up to 1,500 feet away
We carry a wide variety of original replacement remotes and can also perform the following repairs to your original GM, Chrysler or Ford remotes:
- Broken remote case
- Poor solder connections on remote battery
- Defective or broken rubber pad inserts
If you have any questions about a product or whether an item is compatible with your vehicle, please call 989-790-2949 to get assistance from one of our expert technicians.
Installation and repairs for all keyless entry systems is performed by expert technicians with years of industry knowledge and experience.